We have a wide range of glass inserts (4 mm thick) for cabinet doors and wardrobe doors.
There are standard types of glass:
- about 30 Lacobel colours,
- different kinds of transparent glass,
- different kinds of semi-transparent glass,
- mirrors (in different colours),
- glass and mirrors with matt finish.
You can order custom-made inserts:
- Glass inserts can be made in any colour (based on RAL chart),
- You can have pictures printed on glass (provided that the they are high-resolution images).
We can prepare custom-made pieces of glass (for example, kitchen splashblacks):
- We cut the glass in size you want,
- We grind the edges of glass,
- We drill holes in glass (for handles, hinges, sockets).
The pictures presented here are for guidance purposes only. Samples of glass can be found at Front-Al. The range of glass inserts may be changed.
In our galleries
you can find examples of interiors with our products – in the pictures you can see what the glass inserts look like (the names and numbers of the glass inserts are provided below the photos).
Below there are some of available patterns and colours. Samples of all colours and patterns are available at Front-Al, 10/12 Starorudzka Street, Lodz, Poland.
You can use glass from MIRACLE as well - these are mirrors with a variety of patterns. Here
is a gallery with examples of how you can use it.
Glass from Miracle can be used as inserts in standard doors and sliding wardrobe doors.
Samples of Miracle glass are available at Front-Al, 10/12 Starorudzka Street, Lodz, Poland.
Below there are some of Miracle patters. Some of them are available in other colours (for instance bronze or pink). You can find information about patterns and colours on Miracle's webpage - http://mgmiracle.com/